Foundation for Women's Empowerment
The Foundation for Women's Empowerment is an independent and non-profit women’s foundation based in Bosnia and Herzegovina fully committed for supporting initiatives of women`s grassroots civil society organizations (CSOs) in promoting women`s human rights, empowerment of women and gender equality.
The Foundation for Women's Empowerment was launched at the beginning 2014.
The goals and activities of the Foundation for Women’s Empowerment
- award of small support grants to women, women’s local civil society organizations and women’s informal groups aiming at women's empowerment and improvement of women’s human rights,
- expert advices and other services to women and women civil society organizations in developing and building their capacities, knowledge and skills;
- support to women and women's organizations in the development of project proposals and fundraising;
- provision of support to women's networking and local women’s civil society organizations and linking of similar initiatives,
- assisting the exchange of women’s activist and academic experience by supporting research and publications, organization of conferences, discussions and education programs.
- participation in the implementation of projects and activities of other initiatives that support the improvement of women's position and women's empowerment,
- cooperation and partnerships with donors, relevant government institutions and similar civil society organizations,
- fundraising from voluntary contributions, gifts, donations, assistance from legal and private entities and other organizations in the country and from abroad,
- provision of assistance to national and foreign donors for the purpose of distributing financial and other sources as support to empowerment of women and strengthening of local women's civil society organizations.
The Foundation is growing and working to develop systems to further expand its grant-making systems, to enhance its partnerships and to provide additional support to women’s local civil society organizations in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
For further information about the entire Portfolio, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poboljšanje konkurentnosti i pozicioniranja na tržištu OŽZ "Bolja budućnost" grada Tuzle!
U periodu od 15.03.2019.-15.04.2019.godine, Udruženje Žena Romkinja "Bolja budućnost" iz Tuzle je uz finansijsku pomoć Fondacije za osnaživanje žena implementiralo projekat pod nazivom "Poboljšanje...
"Mlade žene u očuvanju tradicije i običaja ručne radinosti"
U periodu od 20.11.2018.-15.03.2019.godine Udruženje žena povratnica "Podrinjka" iz Srebrenice je implementiralo inicijativu pod nazivom "Mlade žene u očuvanju tradicije i običaja ručne radinosti" ...
"Aktivizmom do pozitivnih priča za aktivistkinje u lokalnoj zajednici"
U 2018.godini Fondacija za osnaživanje žena je podržala 11 ideja/inicijativa ženskih nevladinih organizacija iz malih gradova u Bosni i Hercegovini a čiji je cilj ukazivanje na probleme sa koji...