Who supports us?
The financial support from local women's CSOs and individuals from Bosnia and Herzegovina, as well as donations from international donors and foundations help make the Foundation for Women's Empowerment mission possible.
Since March 2014 till March 2018, thanks to generous donations the Foundation for Women's Empowerment has supported the following:
- 21 women's grassroots organizations to support women in 32 communities affected by flood in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- 44 women’s grassroots organizations to support women’s initiatives in their local communities;
- Networking and Capacity building skills trainings to more than 53 less developed women's grassroots organizations;
- Researches: „Engendering forced migration, socio-political transition and mental health in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Kosovo“ and „Gender in changing society“;
- Re - granting funds for the ‘ Women Organizing for Change’ initiative to continue to strengthen the Bosnian women’s movement through networking, capacity building and political advocacy in the area of UNSCR 1325, as well as for meetings and experience exchange between women activist from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ukraine, Syria and Northern Irish women activists
Financial support to women’s civil society organization grantees till March 2018 totaled more than $350.000USD.
"Ženska prava- Agenda za pozitivne promjene"
Projektom “Ženska prava - Agenda za pozitivne promjene”, koju finansira Evropska unija, a realizuje Fondacija CURE (CURE) i Fondacija za osnaživanje žena (FWE), namjeravamo doprinijeti promociji ...
SRETNU NOVU GODINU I PREDSTOJEĆE PRAZNIKE ŽELI VAM FONDACIJA ZA OSNAŽIVANJE ŽENA!!
Odnosi sa javnošću i inicijative u lokalnoj zajednici!
U periodu od 26.10.-28.10.2018.godine, odrzana jos jedna radionica pod nazivom " Odnosi sa javnošću i incijative u lokalnoj zajednici- Od promocije do kampanje". Na radionici je učestvovalo 10 orga...