Types of grants
Solidarity fund (up to $5.000 USD) to women´s initiatives that seek response to the expressed need caused by the flood disaster in Bosnia and Herzegovina, as well as other similar initiatives that have the potential to contribute to the fulfillment of the women´s wellbeing.
Core Support Fund for Organizational Development
Core Support Fund for Organizational Development (up to $9.000 USD) to a small less developed women's grassroots organizations whose budget is less than $25.000 USD per year.
Women's grassroots organizations may submit a proposal for:
- Core support to the organization,
- Organization´s project that is already under way, or that organization initiates a new one aiming at women´s empowerment and women´s rights,
- Activities for capacity building of their group or to develop strategies in empowerment in order to bring positive changes for women and girls in their respective communities.
Movement Building Fund
Movement Building Fund (up to $10.000 USD per project /initiative) aims to support projects and initiatives of women's grassroots organizations, networks and coalitions to/for:
- Advocate for issues affecting women’s human rights;
- Meetings, seminars and conferences aiming to the improvement of the cooperation;
- Networking in strengthening of the women`s rights movement.
Fund for Women's Specific Initiatives
Fund for Women's Specific Initiatives (up to $40.000 USD per year) is aiming to support women's projects exemplified to:
- Strengthening women's CSOs to develop strategies and advocacy on the issues of economic, social and cultural rights;
- Support re-thinking strategies around future activities of women organizations;
- Facilitation and coordination of feminist academic and analytical work in the field;
- Creation of academic, expert and activist pool on the issues and strategies related women's human rights and gender equality;
- Exchange experiences in post-conflict recovery, and challenges of working within the framework of a peace agreement;
- Networking and policy development in the area of UNSCR 1325.
Matching fund (up to $2.000 USD) for a small women's grassroots that seek a matching fund which is required by a potential donor, but only if the projects or initiatives have exemplified a commitment to women's empowerment, women's human rights and gender equality.
Urgent fund (up to $500 USD) to ad hoc women´s initiatives that seek immediate attention and response to the expressed need and that has the potential to contribute to the fulfillment of the women´s empowerment.
CENTAR ZA SVAKU ŽENU!
Fondacija za osnaživanje žena uskoro pokreće kampanju za prikupljanje finansijskih sredstava za izgradnju/kupovinu Centra za žene.
S tim ciljem otvoren je humanitarni telefon gdje pozivom na broj 1...
ORGANIZACIJE KOJE SU DOBILE FINANSIJSKU PODRŠKU OD FONDACIJE ZA OSNAŽIVANJE ŽENA U 2014, 2015,2016 I 2017.GODINI!
ORGANIZACIJE KOJE SU DOBILE FINANSIJSKU PODRŠKU OD FONDACIJE ZA OSNAŽIVANJE ŽENA U 2014, 2015,2016 I 2017.GODINI
Fondacija za osnaživanje žena je u svom dosadašnjem radu podržala 32 grassroot or...
Dubravka Kovačević, direktorica Fondacije za osnaživanje žena iz Sarajeva: PO MNOGIM PARAMETRIMA ŽENE U NAŠOJ ZEMLJI NISU RAVNOPRAVNE!!
Na ovom linku možete pročitati intervju Dubravke Kovačević direktorice Fondacije za osnaživanje žena u kojem se govori o samom početku osnivanja fondacije te dosadašnjem radu.