Types of grants
Solidarity fund (up to $5.000 USD) to women´s initiatives that seek response to the expressed need caused by the flood disaster in Bosnia and Herzegovina, as well as other similar initiatives that have the potential to contribute to the fulfillment of the women´s wellbeing.
Core Support Fund for Organizational Development
Core Support Fund for Organizational Development (up to $9.000 USD) to a small less developed women's grassroots organizations whose budget is less than $25.000 USD per year.
Women's grassroots organizations may submit a proposal for:
- Core support to the organization,
- Organization´s project that is already under way, or that organization initiates a new one aiming at women´s empowerment and women´s rights,
- Activities for capacity building of their group or to develop strategies in empowerment in order to bring positive changes for women and girls in their respective communities.
Movement Building Fund
Movement Building Fund (up to $10.000 USD per project /initiative) aims to support projects and initiatives of women's grassroots organizations, networks and coalitions to/for:
- Advocate for issues affecting women’s human rights;
- Meetings, seminars and conferences aiming to the improvement of the cooperation;
- Networking in strengthening of the women`s rights movement.
Fund for Women's Specific Initiatives
Fund for Women's Specific Initiatives (up to $40.000 USD per year) is aiming to support women's projects exemplified to:
- Strengthening women's CSOs to develop strategies and advocacy on the issues of economic, social and cultural rights;
- Support re-thinking strategies around future activities of women organizations;
- Facilitation and coordination of feminist academic and analytical work in the field;
- Creation of academic, expert and activist pool on the issues and strategies related women's human rights and gender equality;
- Exchange experiences in post-conflict recovery, and challenges of working within the framework of a peace agreement;
- Networking and policy development in the area of UNSCR 1325.
Matching fund (up to $2.000 USD) for a small women's grassroots that seek a matching fund which is required by a potential donor, but only if the projects or initiatives have exemplified a commitment to women's empowerment, women's human rights and gender equality.
Urgent fund (up to $500 USD) to ad hoc women´s initiatives that seek immediate attention and response to the expressed need and that has the potential to contribute to the fulfillment of the women´s empowerment.
Poboljšanje konkurentnosti i pozicioniranja na tržištu OŽZ "Bolja budućnost" grada Tuzle!
U periodu od 15.03.2019.-15.04.2019.godine, Udruženje Žena Romkinja "Bolja budućnost" iz Tuzle je uz finansijsku pomoć Fondacije za osnaživanje žena implementiralo projekat pod nazivom "Poboljšanje...
"Mlade žene u očuvanju tradicije i običaja ručne radinosti"
U periodu od 20.11.2018.-15.03.2019.godine Udruženje žena povratnica "Podrinjka" iz Srebrenice je implementiralo inicijativu pod nazivom "Mlade žene u očuvanju tradicije i običaja ručne radinosti" ...
"Aktivizmom do pozitivnih priča za aktivistkinje u lokalnoj zajednici"
U 2018.godini Fondacija za osnaživanje žena je podržala 11 ideja/inicijativa ženskih nevladinih organizacija iz malih gradova u Bosni i Hercegovini a čiji je cilj ukazivanje na probleme sa koji...